Prawn Satay Noodle Salad
Jul 19, 2022 | Blog
Try out our super summer satay seafood salad!
Ready in: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 150g instant rice noodles (or use courgetti for a healthier option)
- 75g peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 x 150g cooked king prawns
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 4 spring onions
- 1 red chilli
- 14g mint
- Juice the lime
- Cook the prawns and leave to the side to cool
- Finely slice the yellow pepper
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut into half-moon segments
- Peel and finely slice the carrot
- Diagonally slice all of the spring onions
- Remove the seeds and finely dice the red chilli
- Finely chop all the mint
- Cook the noodles as per the instructions on the packet. At the same time, in a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, soy and honey.
- Slowly pour and whisk in 100ml warm water until you have a loose and runny consistency.
- Drain the noodles and rinse in cold water. Add to a large bowl along with the cooked prawns, all the chopped vegetables and the chopped mint. (Or if doing the healthier option, spiralize your courgettes and place in your bowl.)
- Pour the peanut butter dressing over and toss until fully coated.
- Divide between serving bowls and garnish with remaining mint leaves.
- Voilà – enjoy your prawn satay noddle salad!