Become a Personal Trainer
At Stoke Mandeville Stadium our goal is to get more people, more active, more often. We provide affordable access to a wide range of sports and leisure facilities to support healthier and happier people across all segments of the local community. To deliver those services takes an enthusiastic and customer focused team - and right now we are looking to recruit for enthusiastic, motivated and energetic Self-Employed Personal Trainers to join our Health and Fitness Teams. If you hold a minimum Level 3 qualification and are looking for a facility to operate your business from, then look no further.
Are you able to:
• Provide motivation and support to customers to achieve their Health & Fitness goals.
• Actively and consistently promote the company’s vision and values.
• Make all member visits an enjoyable experience that keeps them coming back.
• Be motivated to build and develop your Personal Training business.
Do you have:
• A Level 3 (or above) Personal Trainer qualification.
• A passion for health, fitness, well-being, and all-round excellence.
• An unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your clients.
• The ability to deliver the highest level of service and remain compliant whilst working in the gym.
• A positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues, and members at the facility.
• Ability to work as part of a team of fitness professionals
Benefits of being a Self-Employed Personal Trainer with us:
• A fantastic introductory rate scheme to help you get started.
• First uniform included.
• No hidden start up fees or annual license fees.
• The lowest, most competitive rent rate around.
• You keep 100% of what you earn from your clients.
• Our own in-house ‘3-Step PT support system’ for guaranteed business success.
• In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career aspirations.
• Unlimited access to the facility with the use of studio spaces when required.
• Opportunity to earn additional income with Studio based exercise.
• Central and digital marketing support.
• Complimentary membership for you and one other.
• Access to free and discounted CPDs (where available).
To apply and for further information please click the button below.