Stoke Mandevillle Stadium, The National Centre for Disability Sport, boasts the highest grade of facilities for our leading sportsmen and women.
Major Events 2017
- Primary Sports Camp: 25th Feb
- National Shooting Championships: 10th > 12th March
- Regional Snooker Championships: 18th > 19th March
- Junior Sports Camp: 25th March
- Badminton England Competition: 23rd April
- Inter Spinal Unit Games: 24th > 28th April
- British Wheelchair Athletics Association Grand Prix: 6th > 7th May
- Primary Sports Camp: 13th May
- Badminton England Competition: 14th May
- Railex Model Railway Exhibition: 27th > 28th May
- Tour De Vale: 11th June
- National Archery Championships: 17th > 18th June
- In 2 Sport Camp: 1 > 2nd July
- Disability Judo Competition: 26th > 27th August
- Scalefour Railway Exhibition: 23rd > 24th September
- National Junior Games: 2nd > 5th October
- Primary Sports Camp: 4th November
- GB Wheelchair Rugby BT Youth Tournament: 25th November
- Handball University Champs: 2nd > 3rd December*Details are subject to change.
The redevelopment of Stoke Mandeville Stadium has transformed the original sports centre into a modern leisure complex to enable the WheelPower to provide a venue of the highest quality for all users.
The home of the National Wheelchair Championships, Stoke Mandeville Stadium is now a unique venue for any conference and corporate event as well as boasting superb facilities and the perfect backdrop to host private dinners and functions.
If you have an enquiry please complete a contact form and we will be straight back to you.