To Provide Excellence
Our Service Promise
It is our aim in everything we do, that 1Life will:
- Put customers first
- Do things well
- Know our stuff
- Work together
Our mission is to encourage everyone to get the most out of life.
If we are unable to offer the services we promise, we will notify customers as soon as possible and endeavour to offer an alternative.
Listed below are five ways in which you can help us to help you:
- Speak to a member of staff. The Duty Manager will be happy to discuss the issue and will take immediate action to remedy the problem if possible.
- Please take time to complete one of our Customer Comment Forms. The management team looks at every completed form and will ensure that you receive a written or verbal acknowledgement.
- Come to visit a member of the management team on one of our “Customer Forums” sessions. This will give you the opportunity to discuss relevant issues on a personal basis. Dates for the next “Customer Forum” sessions are displayed on the Customer Notice Board.
- If you prefer, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If, at any time, you are not satisfied with the response you receive from any member of staff, please contact the General Manager at the Centre.